My Meandering Mind

A chronicle of the daily minutia that weaves together our daily lives

Friday, March 10, 2006

So I came across some photos on the Internet...


Isn't that how it always starts?

Anyway, apparently a local Country AND Western Band, that's right, they play both kinds... has decided to punish all of us who come across their site with visual depictions of their musical prowess, featuring pictures of fans young and old.

A sampling appears below.

I like this one because it demonstrates just how lucky some girls have it...

"Oh my gawd ya'll! He buys me as many Zima's and Smirnoff Ice's as I want!" "I just love the security money brings!" "Just look ya'll! We've got so much, he can leave a dollar on the table in a crowded bar!"

"Plus, my meth supply is so close these days!" "It means so much more to blow someone for a fix when you love him and you know he loves you too..."

"I can't wait to get him home rip his Op shirt and gangsta chain off..." "Oh, gawd ya'll, my girl's gushin..."

4 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Nervous said...

HA! You find the best of the image searches.
Nothin like a country AND western gangsta... "I'm claimin C & W, yo! Don't hate!"

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger Zanne said...

What about wine coolers????!!!! :-) Frickin FUNNY!

 
At 7:46 AM, Blogger HemisphereDancer said...

California Coolers or Bartyles and James'?

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Zanne said...

Bartyles and James!!!! Two old guys pounding back wine coolers......thanks for your support :-) the comment, I couldn't have said it any better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home