My Meandering Mind

A chronicle of the daily minutia that weaves together our daily lives

Thursday, February 23, 2006

If...


The following are all the songs on my iPod that begin with the word "if":

If Dirt Were Dollars - Don Henley
If I Could - Simon & Garfunkel
If I Ever Lose My Faith In You - Sting
If I Was Jesus - Toby Keith
If It Were Up To Me - Rooney (Becky's new favorite band!)
If Only Tonight We Could Sleep - The Cure
If She Would Have Been Faithful - Chicago
If That Ain't Country - David Alan Coe
If The Phone Doesn't Ring, It's Me - Jimmy Buffett
If This Is Just a Game - David Alan Coe
If Tomorrow Never Comes - Garth Brooks
If You Leave - Nada Surf
If You Leave Me Now - Chicago
If You Love Somebody, Set Them Free - Sting
If You Never Come to Me - Frank Sinatra
If You've Got The Money, I've Got The Time - Willie Nelson

Next week, songs that begin with "Smegma"

4 Comments:

At 7:23 AM, Blogger Nervous said...

giggle giggle, snort.

smegma. such a dirty, funny word.

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger KC said...

I never realized that there were so many songs that began with "if". Can I quote you in my weekly "if" blog entry?

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger HemisphereDancer said...

Quote away!

And yes, Nervous Girl, smegma is a great word...

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger KC said...

Thanks! I used your list and other people added more "if" songs. Fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home