My Meandering Mind

A chronicle of the daily minutia that weaves together our daily lives

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

BACK! With Some Wind In My Sails...


For fuck's sake, man.

What's happening in my life lately?

Well, Christmas is over and was FAN-TAS-TIC!

Among the favorite Christmas experiences was getting a Ten Point Buck! I'm actually pretty damn proud of myself.

Got a paralyzing cold on the Friday before New Year's Eve.

Let me tell you this...ZI-CAM.

Shit works.

I don't know who made the deal with the devil here, but I must express my deep and sincere appreciation...

FRIDAY = Flat on my back

SATURDAY = Was out and about, hockey game with J & Becky (SUPER-MARVELOUS SEATS GUYS! THANKS AGAIN!) and then to a party at another friend's house.

Haven't had any time to post lately...fucking career.

What's on my plate now?

Trying to plan our annual vacation. Not sure where we want to go this year or what we want to do...We had better make up our minds, as February will be here before we know it...

Trixie and I can't decide if we want to do something low key like Eleuthera or Turks and Caicos or if we want to stretch the muscles a bit and sail from Tortola through the BVI.

Trixie has a colleague that sails the Caribbean quite often and after speaking with him recently, he's got us more than interested...However, we're not sure if we want to go this year, or maybe plan to invite a few friends along and go next year...J & Becky have indicated an interest and it would be a blast to sail with them.

So, in closing, a quick story:

I'm stumbling through my morning routine at home today and notice that Trixie has done some straightening, etc. throughout the house. I don't get it. The housekeeper comes on Wednesdays. She cleans before the house gets cleaned?

All for now kids.

4 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger KC said...

I've always thought that even if I had a housekeeper, I would probably also clean a bit before said housekeeper appeared. Just because I'd be embarrassed to have anyone see my house so dirty.

Hope you plan a wonderful vacation!

 
At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

deer season was over mid december...

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger SayUnderpants said...

I suppose you're right, Anonymous...

However, he never said that he "hunted" for the buck...

 
At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

right, I was just thinking about that today. About how he probably hit it with his car.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home