My Meandering Mind

A chronicle of the daily minutia that weaves together our daily lives

Monday, August 01, 2005

Rock Pa and The Missouri Compromise



Just came across these pictures from our trip to Jamaica with SayUnderpants and J.

The top one is an admitted terrible photo of The Missouri Compromise. Look closely and you can make out the outline of his finely sculpted mullet. Draw your eyes directly to the right of the light in the foreground. We saw this guy the first night at the resort and immediately were transfixed.

I beleive J said "What shall we call him?"

I bestowed upon him the name The Missouri Compromise

He was your typical mullet. Drank alot, cussed a lot and smoked a lot. Due to the agressive nature of mullets, I snapped this picture from the safety of a distanced terrace.

The second picture is Rock Pa.

He's customarily reclined in a chair in one of the many bars at the resort.

Please do dig his shirt and his muscles.

Don't forget to kiss that sweaty belly...sexy man meat he was.

One night we all had dinner on the beach, and had to wait a short while for a table. It was no inconvenience, as there's always a bar a few paces away and the drinks are free.

As we waited, we spied the fattest fuck we'd ever seen. He didn't just sit at the table, he lived at it. Seated in a chair in the sand, on the top of the descent to the water below, was Rock Pa. Named by J because he was kind of like a grandpa, but wearing a rock n' roll muscle shirt.

We soon were called to our seats...at Rock Pa's recently vacated table.

No one wanted to sit in Rock Pa's chair, so I took it.

And the rest of the miserable bastards in my party crabbed throughout dinner that they were leaning too far back and falling into the ocean, while I, in my Rock Pa throne enjoyed my meal in balanced comfort.

We saw this fat lop of shit all over the resort.

Always wearing his Rock Pa muscle shirts.

Isn't there a point where muscle shirts should not exceed size 5X?

4 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger Jim said...

so my invitation to Jamaica was probably lost in the mail -- hey, why are you laughing?

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger SayUnderpants said...

No one wanted to sit in RockPa's chair because it was leaning too far forward! You saw how he was hunched over his food - I mean, I'm sure he ALWAYS hunches over his food, but this time he was practically falling face-first into it!

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger HemisphereDancer said...

I was afraid you'd bring that angry woman, Jim.

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Jim said...

LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home