My Meandering Mind

A chronicle of the daily minutia that weaves together our daily lives

Friday, May 13, 2005

So It was Kenny...


So It was Kenny...
Originally uploaded by hemispheredancer1.
My wife and I were talking about how in the 1970's, Kenny Rogers was the shit.

We could not, for the life of us, remember the name of this movie.

My wife was like "it had Kenny in it and a bunch of dirty kids...and a conversion van with a round molestor window".

And I was like, "is the name Kenny Wears the White Collar?"

We also discussed Stoker Ace, or was it Stroker Ace?

Wasn't Kenny in that as a race car driver, or is it the aforementioned Six Pack?

Was Burt Reynolds in Stoker (Stroker) Ace?

1 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger SayUnderpants said...

Burt Reynolds was in Stroker Ace. Kenny Rogers was in all the Gambler movies...did you know there have been FIVE of them so far, the latest being Gambler V: Playing for Keeps? You got to know when to hold 'em...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home