My Meandering Mind

A chronicle of the daily minutia that weaves together our daily lives

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Seen Recently


homepics3
Originally uploaded by hemispheredancer1.
Panel Truck Poet

Driving down HWY 141 recently, I spot a large panel truck with the following carved in the dirt on it's big back rolling door:

I Like Chicks In Tight T-Shirts

Not sure if the driver was the poet or perhaps a comical co worker.

She's a Rascal...

At the school near our house, my wife and I recently saw a Rascal parked in a handicapped spot. We audibly wondered (Sorry, stream of conciousness interrupted by Elvis singing "Bridge Over Troubled Water" on my iPod), anyway, we audibly wondered if the Rascal's driver arrived at work that morning behind the wheel? handlebars? what is it? Anyway, is this a primary mode of transportation??? It looked like it was going to rain, and we were concerned...no we weren't...we were laughing hysterically thinking of a sodden Rascal ride home.

So, the other day, I'm passing by the same school and see a brand new Jeep Liberty parked in the spot. At the rear of the hatchback opened Jeep is a large woman. Not grossly obese, just a hefty lady. She's stooped over the Rascal and lifting it at least two feet in the air to put it on a hoist that's built into the hatchback.

Here's my question:

Is it her Rascal? If so:

1. She's not fat enough to need a Rascal.
2. She showed no other physical ailments warranting a handicapped space OR a Rascal.
3. I'm not sure I could lift a Rascal like she did.

OR

Is it someone else's Rascal?

I still don't know, but I intend to find out.

George Costanza, when caught by his employer, lifting his Rascal high above his head, said "Are you a religious man sir?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home