My Meandering Mind

A chronicle of the daily minutia that weaves together our daily lives

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Love is in the air...

From an email I received from a good friend, Mary, who is engaged to my best friend Vince:

vince was so drunk. he puked in the bathroom at home and then proceeded to preheat the oven and make himself a plate of food. I told him "vince, that's enough of the drinking". he's such a dumbass.

he just ignored me when I said that's enough of the drinking. so then I told him he's fat because he drinks and he needs to lose weight because he looks bad. I don't know if that sunk in or what because right after that he asked if I wanted to go to steak n shake.

sunday I'm working on the yard and he mows it all half assed and then tells me to go get cleaned up so we can go over to tammy and eric's. now originally he was supposed to go over there to fish with timmy. but then somehow I got involved. and vince wanted us all to eat over at their house or go out. I almost moved out right then and there. first I was pissed over the half ass lawn mowing he did so he could get that out of the way and do something "more fun". then I was pissed because he was planning things spur of the moment and including me in those plans. so then he got mad and just left. without timmy. so I called him and he says "well I'm on my way to eric's house" again, without timmy who had been all excited to go fishing. I lost it. I was in the front yard, on the phone, calling him everything but a white man. so vince came back and got timmy and left again. then he told me I had a mental problem all weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home