My Meandering Mind

A chronicle of the daily minutia that weaves together our daily lives

Friday, April 22, 2005

Fine Lasses and Lots of Asses - A Few Observations From the Lunchtime Hour

Let me preface my comments by declaring my contempt for anything remotely misogynistic.

Seen in a window in a building downtown today, a sign reading:

Swinger Safety Guard

Funny, I thought everyone else just called them condoms.

Also seen:

So, I'm sitting in my car at a stop light downtown this afternoon, and an attractive woman is crossing the street. She's got a well sculpted posterior. That in itself isn't funny.

What IS funny however was the guy walking next to her, (a mid 40's, overweight champion of a man) sneaking little glances at her butt. DUDE, just look at it. Don't try to be sly about it. Hell, if I noticed you, there's a good chance she, and lots of others did too.

Sticking with the topic of women's behinds, I found myself pondering something while ordering lunch. Seated on a stool at the front of the restaurant, is a mid 30's asian woman. The question is this:

Is it really advisable to sport the black thong with thin white pants? I realize it's Spring, and the weather's become more temperate every day, but did you not look in the mirror before you left the house this morning?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home