My Meandering Mind

A chronicle of the daily minutia that weaves together our daily lives

Friday, February 09, 2007

Attics of My Life

































Playing on my iPod right now: Lonely Boy by Andrew Gold

Songs that begin with "A" on my iPod:

A Bad Dream - Keane
A Big Hunk O' Love - Elvis
A Conspiracy - The Black Crowes
A Day in the Life - Beatles
A Feast of Friends - The Doors
A Fool Such as I - Elvis
A Hard Rain's Gonna Fall - Bob Dylan
A Lack of Color - Death Cab for Cutie
A Legal Matter - The Who
A Legend in My Time - Johnny Cash
A Little Less Conversation - Elvis
A Long December - Counting Crowes
A Lovely Way to Spend an Evening - Frank Sinatra
A Man in a Purple Dress - The Who
A Matter of Trust - Billy Joel
A Message - Coldplay
A Month of Sundays - Don Henley
A N**** With a Gun - Snoop
A New Machine - Pink Floyd
A New Machine (Part II) - Pink Floyd
A Passage to Bangkok - Rush
A Pirate Looks at Forty- Jimmy Buffett
A Pocket Full of Stones - David Gilmour
A Rush of Blood to the Head - Coldplay
A Thousand Hours - The Cure
A View to a Kill - Duran Duran
A Whisper - Coldplay




Things I've Enjoyed Lately

A cooking class with my wife

Playing with my dog

Golden Tee brilliance and beer swilling in various South City taverns

Game Night at my house



Favorite Restaurant This Month

Vin de Set




What I'm Reading

Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand



What I'm Drinking (or Saving) This one's for you Becky...

2004 Jayer Gilles Hautes Cote du Nuits

2003 Hegarty Cuvee No. 1

1996 Cooper's Legacy Cabernet



Bands I Shouldn't Enjoy, But Do

Keane

Living Things

The Album Leaf

Patrick Park



Last Song I Downloaded

She's Like the Wind by Patrick Swayze (yes, there is a story behind it.)

1 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger SayUnderpants said...

OK, I'm assuming we're talking about wine here. Particularly that 2004 J Geils Hot Coated Nuts. I'm going to need you to pronounce that one for me - repeatedly...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home