My Meandering Mind

A chronicle of the daily minutia that weaves together our daily lives

Thursday, February 01, 2007

The Breakup Box


So, Trixie, J, Becky and I were out a few weeks back, and the subject of teen breakups arose.

I confessed that I used to make "mix tapes" in an effort to win a girl back.

Last week, we got a CD from J and Becky titled Baby Come Back - A Tribute to Trixie

Here are the tracks:

1. More Than Words by Extreme
2. Don't Let It End by Styx
3. Please Don't Go Girl by New Kids on the Block
4. I Do It For You by Bryan Adams
5. I'd Die For You by Bon Jovi
6. I Can't Hold Back by Survivor
7. Every Woman in the World by Air Supply
8. I'll Make Love to You by Boys 2 Men
9. I Want to Know What Love Is by Foreigner
10. One More Night by Phil Collins
11. Make It With You by Bread
12. Right Here Waiting by Richard Marx
13. Baby Come Back by Player

So, we retaliated with Never Say Goodbye - we published it on iTunes as "The Breakup Box" in the iMix section as well . . .

1. It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday by Boys 2 Men
2. Never Say Goodbye by Bon Jovi
3. The Search is Over by Survivor
4. She's Like the Wind by Patrick Swayze
5. The Old Songs by Barry Manilow
6. Three Times a Lady by The Commodores
7. Without You by Air Supply
8. Hard to Say I'm Sorry by Chicago
9. When I Look Into Your Eyes by Firehouse
10. I Can't Live Without Your Love and Affection by Nelson

Oh, and for those of you in St. Louis, we celebrated Trixie's b-day at Vin de Set. HOLY HUMPING HOOKERS!!! OUT OF SIGHT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home