My Meandering Mind

A chronicle of the daily minutia that weaves together our daily lives

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Fucking Moose Tits! It's COLD!





So, thanks to Nervous Thoughts, I've been brought out of my slumber, very unlike the plants in the pictures here. . .

What's been going on? Do you even care? Do I even care?

Well, I survived my first semester back in COLLIGE.

Happy to report my 3.93 GPA. It would have been a 4.0, but the leftist whack-job who "doesn't beleive in grades" and who "gives everyone a B on the first exam" (I'm not making this shit up...a product of the 'everybody gets a trophy-ization' of America) gave me an A-.

I'm appealing it.

All set to graduate in May 2008, if I don't take a job that someone called me about.

"Every time I think I'm out, they pull me back in!"

1 Comments:

At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, thank YOU. Glad to see you're still with us. They say that round these here internets, people (or their blogs) have been known to just up n' die...

Shit, and I was going to post pictures of frozen thingies too. Well, back to hell with you then!

But seriously. Good job with the schoolin' and glad to see ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home