My Meandering Mind

A chronicle of the daily minutia that weaves together our daily lives

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Hey Pumpkin Tits!


So, in the haze of a Thanksgiving hangover, I plop down into the recesses of my overstuffed chair and plant myself in front of the television.

I am grasping a plate in my right hand, on which rests an enormous piece of pumpkin pie.

The plate nuzzles against my belly and I'm quickly forking through it.

I apply firm downward pressure with my fork, and in the blink of an eye the entire slice jumps off the plate, careens of my tits and lands in my lap.

With cat like, ok, bear like reflexes, I grip the pie between my index finger and thumb and place it back on my plate.

I then look down and notice I have pumpkin pie skid marks from my tits to my lap.

Fucking Thanksgiving.

First the

now the Titted Pie Man fiasco.

3 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Nervous said...

Ohhh!
You tell a good story. Always with the man boobs, I can only imagine how many people find you through search engines looking for "pumpkin tits"!

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger KC said...

Too funny!

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Pixie said...

I have never tried pumpkin pie, its not really big in the UK and the way things were this year here thanksgiving was put onto the back burner.
hmmm maybe next year

 

Post a Comment

<< Home