My Meandering Mind

A chronicle of the daily minutia that weaves together our daily lives

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Word of the Day


So, I've decided that in an attempt to broaden my own vernacular, as well as yours, I'm going to open the dictionary every day and plant my finger where it lays.

I will define the word and then use it inappropriately in a sentence.

Today's word is particularize, v. specify, itemize, mention particuarly, detail. SEE DESCRIPTION

"Since I didn't particularize that missionary position may be the best option, I was nearly crushed to death by a 400lb woman hell-bent on riding me reverse cowgirl."

3 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Blogger Nervous said...

Hee hee, I like your new idea!

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger KC said...

Fun. I can't wait to read more of these. Ride 'em cowgirl!

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger HemisphereDancer said...

Thank you ladies.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home