My Meandering Mind

A chronicle of the daily minutia that weaves together our daily lives

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Thoughts Floating and Colliding


1. Why is a play on words called a PUN? Shouldn't it be a POW?

2. So I'm driving South on HWY 55 the other day and see that someone has artfully arranged hundreds of Styro-foam cups in the fence/safety railing of a pedestrian overpass. In what had to take hours, the scribe, who's name is not known, conveyed to Angie, his muse, the following message for all to see:

Sorry Angie...(Yes, he included the dots) I'm Gay!

3. If I get caught by a camera running a red light, and I have a tail light out, or don't have liscense plates, will the ticket I receive in the mail have extra fines for those offenses too?

4. Gareth Keenan: "It’s a fun place, but it’s full of loose women. My only problem with that is venereal disease, which is disabilitating right, especially for a soldier. And it’s irresponsible to the rest of your unit as well. Alright, you’ve been under attack for days, there’s a soldier down, he’s wounded, gangrene’s setting in, ‘who’s used all the penicillin?’ ‘Oh, Mark Paxton sir, he’s got knobrot off some tart.’"

All for now.

3 Comments:

At 8:58 AM, Blogger KC said...

How can you not get caught placing hundreds of styro-foam cups on an overpass? I would love to have been passing by on the highway while someone was doing that. How funny!

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Pixie said...

Ha Ha I love Gareth, I only have to see his face and I laugh.

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger HemisphereDancer said...

Kim,

I don't know how I didn't get caught. Maybe I just work fast...

Pixie, it's a shame the US version of The Office is so terrible. All my friends that heard me rave about the BBC version all think I'm insane. I keep telling them...GO GET THE BBC VERSION!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home