My Meandering Mind

A chronicle of the daily minutia that weaves together our daily lives

Friday, November 04, 2005

I Am an Unapologetic Snob




Deal with it.

I sincerely enjoy the ability to intimidate smaller vehicles and glare down at those who cut me off, or otherwise just piss me off, from the height of my big SUV.

Likewise, I relish in sneering at motor vehicle morons when I'm feeling fancy and driving Trixie's car...wind blowing through my rapidly appearing grey hairs...Coldplay blaring from the BOSE system.

HOWEVER, I find it nearly impossible to do either today.

I took Trixie's car in for service, and the dealer was out of fleet cars and paid for a rental until it's finished this afternoon.

Sneering and intimidation just aren't possible in a TEAL SEBRING.

What do you mean I have to turn the knob on the radio to adjust the volume???

3 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger KC said...

I used to drive a Chevy Blazer and loved being up high above most other vehicles. Now I drive a Honda CR-V and I feel like I'm driving a little match box car. Good thing I don't have any compensation issues to deal with. If I did, I would have bought something red, racy, and convertible.

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger HemisphereDancer said...

Ouch!

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Pixie said...

Yes I must admit when we( in the Uk ) had a range rover type car, its is rather refreshing to look down on people as though you were royalty.
Now I am on the floor in a Ford probe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home