My Meandering Mind

A chronicle of the daily minutia that weaves together our daily lives

Monday, August 08, 2005

Another...HUH?

So Trixie and I are making our way home from getting ice cream

The following is my ode to the fast and bearded man

We're clipping along

enjoying a song

and piercing the air of the night

when out of nowhere

a truck comes along

and hurtles past us on the right

I swivel my head and capture the blur

and try to gague its gait

For whizzing by me

is a green SUV

with "AMISH" on its plate

2 Comments:

At 6:54 AM, Blogger Nervous said...

WHAAA?
Good Lord, do they give away personalized license plates for free down there?
I can always count on you to come across the "best" ones!

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Jim said...

I'm so confused, I thought the Amish didn't drive, but the verse was dandy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home