My Meandering Mind

A chronicle of the daily minutia that weaves together our daily lives

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Have You Ever...

walked in on friends having sex?

Yes.

I have.

In college.

You see, my friend Van and I had biology lecture together and I walked back to his dorm after class one day.

Later that evening, I went to study, and realized my backpack was still at Van's.

So, I called him and told him I was coming over to get it.

I trekked five minutes to his dorm, walked into his room and the first thing I saw was Van's boy in Meredith's mouth.

My backpack lay there on the floor, behind the bunk bed.

So, I walk that direction, and glance up to see Meredith's girl being attended to as well.

Van leans away from the service area for a moment and says "Hey. What's up?"

I reciprocate the greeting, grab my stuff and get out.

Now, tell me about YOUR experience.

You ever walked in on something similar? Ever had someone walk in on you?

5 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger Nervous said...

I hate to write LOL, but let's just say that yes I had to laugh when reading this, especially at the references to "his boy" and "her girl" hee hee!
I'm not above sharing but don't think I have ever had the fun of walking in on other people! The closest would be in highschool when my boyfriend at the time and I - who were limited in places to go "do it" - would on a few different occasions be discovered in bathrooms at parties like "Aw come on, are you two fuckin in there? Hurry up!" but I don't *think* they saw anything. Hmmm, are they exhibitionists? Cause didn't they know you were coming over?

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger SayUnderpants said...

Hmmm, yes...tell us, Mr. Hemispheredancer - ARE Van and Meredith exhibitionists?

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Nervous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger HemisphereDancer said...

Jessica???

Did you say something highly inappropriate?

That's not possible here!

Hey Underpants! - Yes, Van & Meredith have that exhibitionist quality about them. It's like they want to be swingers, but just haven't taken that step forward just yet...yet.

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Nervous said...

I was trying to be funny but it came out all wrong as usual. I thought my first comment came off as sounding like I was desperate to get into a 3-way or something and that's not exactly what I meant. That was only once, and it was a long time ago! See? I gotta have better comment-control!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home