My Meandering Mind

A chronicle of the daily minutia that weaves together our daily lives

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Load Out - Part 2


The Load Out - Part 2
Originally uploaded by hemispheredancer1.
Well, we're done packing up all of the non-essentials, and they're sitting in storage until we move into the new house.

I spoke with the builder yesterday, and we will be receiving our closing date this afternoon.

Once that's in place, I can hire movers and sign my contract with the fence company.

We listed the house yesterday. So, it's for real. We're moving. Got a sign in the front yard to prove it.

House is coming along nicely, hope you enjoy the picture.

Carpets go in Thursday and our countertops have been cut and will be installed May 9th.

The builder indicated we should be in there within 30 days. God, I hope so! I don't see what's going to take that long !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home