My Meandering Mind

A chronicle of the daily minutia that weaves together our daily lives

Friday, September 30, 2005

I Mean, Honestly, WHO WEARS THIS SHIT???


Have you any idea of the duration of laughter that would erupt in my household if I came home one afternoon and announced to Trixe that I "got us something", and THIS was it?

I'd love to see my fat ass squeezed into something like that...besides that, I KNOW the boys would spill out the side of WHATEVER THE HELL he's wearing.

So tell me, who wears this shit?

Does it come with a free gold chain and a conversion van with a Chester window?

5 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, Blogger SayUnderpants said...

Is that picture from the link you emailed me?

Think of this, if you dare: RIGHT NOW, there is a couple out there...somewhere...wearing that exact getup. And they're not laughing at each other...

Creepy thought, isn't it?

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Pixie said...

Heh , I think that could look rather good with your hair colour :|

I am sorry but men + thongs + WRONG!

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger HemisphereDancer said...

Underpants - In about one month, a certain couple we know may likely be festooned with such attire...ICK.

Pixie - Thanks for stopping by! Obviously you've never seen ME in a thong...you wouldn't have left your comments at WRONG, you would have stated something to the affect of "prosecutable offense"...

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Zanne said...

As in Austin Powers...the younger Dr. Evil

"Who throws a cupcake....i mean honestly!?!?"

Nice PIC! Animal prints! HAHA!

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger HemisphereDancer said...

Suzanne - EXACTLY.

Glad to hear about "Q".

Good for you.

Oh God, I rhymed that...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home