My Meandering Mind

A chronicle of the daily minutia that weaves together our daily lives

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Downhill Slide



I've officially thrown in the towel. I'm nearly 31 and I can't wait for the season debut of The OC. Of course, there are certain reasons I watch the show (see Godess above), but I have to admit my crap filter has crumbled and succumbed to the eye candy and transparent plotlines that is The OC.

And for God's sake, I went out and bought a Rooney CD this weekend...

2 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger Nervous said...

I have that Rooney CD too...that "Blueside" song kept getting in my head and I really liked it. I don't watch The OC but still, I must have no shame!
I can just picture myself asking teenagers "Come on, kids - isn't this COOL? I'm HIP, I'm WITHIT!" and having them roll their eyes in disgust.

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger HemisphereDancer said...

Exactly.

I'm going through my pre-midlife crisis.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home